So, how do you get rid of your junk? There are simple ways of doing cleanups. All you have to do is clear out all the junk and simply throw it in the garbage. But what if you’ve got a lot of trash which is too much for your trash can? When this happens, you might be wondering how you can eliminate all this junk. Are you going to rent a dumpster, hire a junk removal service, or think of something else? Nitro Maintenance offers junk removal services in different areas of Florida including Tampa, Keystone, Largo, Riverview, Palm Harbor, and many more.
Whether you are trying to clean up your garage or the whole house, there are a lot of options for you. The following are some of the junk removal options that you can choose from. Be sure to examine each one of them so you can choose the best one for your cleanup.
How to Choose the Right Junk Removal Option for Massive Disposal
Rent a Dumpster for Your Junk
This is the perfect option if you want to get rid of several broken housewares, old furniture, and other types of residential junk. Simply order a junk dumpster and park it on your driveway for a quick and easy cleanup. Dumpsters come in different sizes and are an excellent way of getting rid of several tons of debris. They are effective and affordable as well. This is the best option for getting rid of a huge amount of waste, especially if you are on a budget. This is the best way of cleaning up at your own pace without any stress or pressure.
This is because renting a self-service dumpster is flexible. This means that your container can stay for as long as you want to so you can get the job done. Also, when you want to rent a junk dumpster, you can get a quote right away over the phone. In this way, you already have some knowledge of how much you will be paying before the dumpster is delivered to your house.
Benefits of Renting a Dumpster for Your Junk
- It is affordable.
- You will know the rate before the dumpster arrives.
- You are not required to be at home during the delivery and pickup.
- Offers flexible rental periods so you can work at your own pace.
- A well-secured, scheduled option for your junk disposal.
Things to Consider When Renting a Dumpster Truck
- You will be responsible for loading your own junk.
- Appropriate only for larger amounts of junk.
- Depending on your location, the weight capacity, size, and acceptable materials may vary.
Hire a Junk Removal Service Company
If you are looking for a junk removal service company in the Florida area, particularly in North Port, Odessa, Brandon, Clearwater, Citrus Park, St. Petersburg, South Tampa, Venice, and other areas, then you can get in touch with Nitro Maintenance.
Hiring a junk removal company is a perfect option if you need to throw away some big items such as a dining room set, or a kitchen appliance and you need some help in accomplishing it. Generally, the junk removal company will send you at least two professionals to help you out in loading your items. Some of these companies will provide you with a two-hour pickup window. Keep in mind that the prices of junk haulers are based on the volume. In other words, the more items you need to throw away, the higher the price will be. You will not know how much the price is until such time that these professionals will arrive at your place and evaluate all your debris.
Benefits of Hiring a Junk Removal Service Company
- You can schedule a specific time and day when to get rid of junk.
- There is no need for you to do some heavy lifting.
- Provides you with a guaranteed, scheduled option for your junk disposal.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Junk Removal Service Company
- You cannot get a price until such time that the junk removal team will arrive at your house.
- Not the best option for full-scale cleanouts.
- The cleanup time has a certain limitation such as a two-hour window.
Purchase a Dumpster Bag
If you have a few big items to get rid of but not enough for renting a dumpster, then a good option might be to buy a dumpster bag for your cleanup. Dumpster bags refer to those large waste bags that you can use for getting rid of your junk. It can cover at least 3,300 pounds or up to 3 cubic yards of items. They are available in most major home improvement stores and are designed for single use only. But take note that dumpster bag pickup services might not be available in some areas. That is why before you purchase these bags, be sure to check if there are dumpster bag pickup services in your area.
Additionally, these dumpster bag trucks will be using a hydraulic arm in reaching and loading the bags. This means that you have to place your dumpster bags at least 18 feet from the street so they can be picked up successfully. Although these dumpster bags are relatively inexpensive, you will have to pay for the cost of picking them up. Most likely, the cost is $129 or more for each bag. You have to consider that this can quickly add up, most especially if you are dealing with a bigger cleanup.
Benefits of Using a Dumpster Bag
- You can choose to purchase dumpster bags whenever you need them.
- Best for getting rid of smaller junk.
- You can schedule the pickup whenever you are done with your cleanup.
Things to Consider When Using a Dumpster Bag
- You will be loading your own junk.
- Not a cost-efficient option for junks that are beyond three to six cubic yards.
- Some areas do not offer dumpster bag pickups.
Different Types of Junk
Most often, the best option for your junk removal will greatly depend on the type of items that you want to throw out. Whether you are trying to get rid of broken appliances, old furniture, or construction debris, it is important to choose the right disposal option so you can get rid of these items properly.
Household junk refers to old or broken electronics, appliances, furniture, mattresses, etc. While construction debris is composed of dirt, concrete, bricks, yard waste, shingles, rocks, etc.
Other Methods of Getting Rid of Junk
Remember the old saying, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” If you only want to get rid of the junk because it is not useful to you anymore, then there are other ways that you can repurpose these items without throwing them into the dump.
- Sell Them to a Consignment Shop – Another way of getting rid of your old junk is to take them to pawn shops, thrift stores, and consignment shops.
- Offer a Garage Sale – Before tossing everything to the trash, try to check if you can make some money from your unwanted items by having a yard sale.
- Recycle Your Old Items – There are a few things that can be recycled such as textiles, plastic bottles, and paper products. Find a local center that can recycle these items near your area.
- Donate Them – If you do not want these items anymore, then you can simply donate them. Just make sure that these items are still in good, working condition. You can search for a local Goodwill in your area and send it to them.
When to Call a Professional Junk Removal Service
Whether you are undergoing a home renovation or a deep declutter, one thing is sure: trash. Although the small stuff can be handled by the city’s garbage pick-up, you will be left with everything else. This is where the junk removal service comes in.
What is a Junk Removal Service?
A junk removal service is pretty straightforward. The junk removal service company will get rid of your junk and offer you pick-up options. Some of the things that they can haul away include large and small appliances, debris, old furniture, yard waste, debris, and many more.
Generally, you could choose to have a same-day service or make an appointment. Once the team arrives at your home, they will evaluate your junk and give you a quote. Your junk can be removed immediately or they will schedule it, depending on the junk removal service company that you choose. After they are done hauling all your junk in their truck, they will dispose of them properly.
When Should you Call a Junk Removal Service?
Although a junk removal service might not be needed in some clean-outs, it offers some benefits.
Some hazardous items such as light bulbs, batteries, or paint will require proper handling and some homeowners are not aware of this. If these hazardous items are not disposed of properly, then they could cause health and safety risks. Professional trash removers are well experienced in removing these hazardous materials.
If you are located in Fish Gawk, FL, East Lake, FL, Laurel, FL, Palma Ceia, FL, Valrico, Fl, and other areas of the state of Florida, then you can call Nitro Maintenance at 727-317-7404 or send us an email at email@example.com. Aside from junk removal, we also offer other services such as hauling, demolition, and tree services.